Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One Shoulder, Side Swept Dresses Sweep Me Away

As usual I am spending my spare time obsessing over the looks that came down the runway this year on Style.com
As I was browsing through the Valentino Spring 2010 looks this dress caught my eye:
Photo: Marcio Madeira
I love the way it is shaped and cut. It somewhat reminds me of the pink Chanel dress Cameron Diaz wore to the Golden Globe Awards:


By the way, Cameron was perfectly styled by my oh so favorite stylist, Rachel Zoe! Now do you see why I love her work?!


I love the bold colors of these two dresses and their shapes. The dress Cameron is wearing however was altered by Rachel Zoe. It originally looked like this:

As fabulous as these dresses are, they are certainly not for the faint of heart. Someone who is willing to take a bold risk in terms of fashion could certainly pull these looks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment