Wednesday, April 14, 2010

To introduce myself...

I am trying to find a way to break into the fashion world. I eventually want to be a stylist. Hopefully some day that dream will come true. My idol is Rachel Zoe. I absolutely adore her...from her personal style and her amazing styling abilities to her outlandish sayings. If I were to ever meet her, it would most definately be one of the highlights in my life! My style icons include of course Rachel Zoe, Nicole Richie, Rachel Bilson, Anne Hathaway, Kate Hudson, and so on... I am not sure that I fall into one particular category such as boho, rocker, etc. I really have a wide range and like different aspects of different styles that I combine to make my own unique looks! Well, I suppose that's enough about me. Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment